Sign up for the Coronado Spring 2020 season of Middle School Sports. Registration open Jan. 20 through Feb. 21. Middle school spring sports offerings include:
- Boy’s indoor volleyball
- Co-ed strength and speed
- Co-ed tennis (maximum of 24 athletes)
- Co-ed track and field
- Co-ed yoga
- Girl’s basketball
- Girl’s beach volleyball
Online registration is open January 20 through February 21, 2020 and teams are filled on a first-come, first-serve basis. The middle school sports program is open to all children in grades 6 through 8 who live or attend school in Coronado. All skill levels are welcome as the program offers both competitive and non-competitive options. Spring season runs early March through early May with exact dates dependent on the sport and team.
Participants will receive professional coaching and an athletic t-shirt. Competitive teams will also have the opportunity to compete against other middle schools around San Diego with some mid-week, after-school travel required.
Spring sports registration is now open at IslanderSportsFoundation.com. Click on the “More” tab and then “High School.” For questions, please contact Athletic Director Robin Nixon at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Check back at the Islander Sports Foundation website for more try-out information as it becomes available)
- Baseball: Saturday Feb. 8th Strand Field
Freshman: 9:00am to 12:00pm
- Men’s Golf: Tuesday Feb 11th 3:00 Coronado Golf Course
- Men’s Tennis: Monday Feb 3rd 3:00 School Courts (behind Fire Station)
- Men’s and Women’s Swim: Monday Feb 10th BBMAC Pool 2:45pm
- Men’s Lacrosse: Tuesday Feb 18th at 7:00pm, once soccer is finished most practices will be 5:00-7:00.
- Women’s Lacrosse: Monday Feb 17th 5:00-7:00pm
- Men’s and Women’s Track and Field: n/a
- Men’s Volleyball: Saturday Feb 8th at 1:00pm
- Softball: Saturday Feb 8th 8:00am until Noon
- Women’s Beach Volleyball: n/a
- Track & Field: n/a