The Coronado Times reserves the right to publish or not to publish your letter.
Please read the below before submitting your letter:
- Give reference to recent news story or subject you are writing about or reacting to. State your position along with evidence. Use facts and figures to support your position.
- Attacks on individuals, elected officials, businesses or organizations may not be published.
- Candidate endorsement letters may be published, but anti-candidate letters will not be published. The fee for endorsement letters is $75, no word limit. Submit your letter, pay via credit card and then your letter will be published.
- Proofread your letter for errors in spelling or grammar. We reserve the right to edit.
- Letters should be less than 500 words.
- Include your full name, address and phone number. We will only publish your full name, but may need to verify that you wrote it. Anonymous letters will not be published.
- You should disclose any financial interests you have in the subject.
- You must own the rights to any photos submitted with your letter.
Letters may be submitted only via email: [email protected]