Cops and Robbers: Three DUIs and Two Burglary Arrests

Thanks to the Coronado Police Department for providing The Coronado Times with the below information (partial list):

Crimes:

4/17/19: Contempt of Court (Disobeying Court Order) near 800 block of Guadalupe Avenue

Suspect was observed violating a Protective Court Order issued by the San Diego Superior Court.

-Advertisement-

4/13/19: Malicious Mischief/Vandalism (Misdemeanor) near 400 block of First Street

Red paint graffiti was found on the park bench closest to Orange Avenue in Bay View Park. Graffiti which appears to have been covered previously is still visible on the far-right park wall. It is unknown how long the graffiti has been there, but the paint was dry and did not appear fresh. The damage costs are currently unknown.

4/13/19: Sexual Battery at Undisclosed Location

Victim entered what he thought was the Uber vehicle he ordered, and during his ride, the driver touched the victim inappropriately while he was in the front passenger seat.

4/11/19: Shoplifting near 100 block of Orange Avenue

Two female adults entered Boney’s Bayside Market and stole four bottles of alcohol. The total loss is approximately $258.56.

Arrests:

4/18/19: Burglary of the Second Degree – Misdemeanor near 800 block of Orange Avenue

42 year old male

44 year old female

4/14/19: Driving Under the Influence of Alcohol – Misdemeanor near 300 block of Pomona Avenue

21 year old male

4/13/19: Driving Under the Influence of Alcohol – Misdemeanor near 1100 block of Fourth Street

28 year old male

4/12/19: Driving Under the Influence of Alcohol – Misdemeanor near 3000 block of Silver Strand Boulevard

61 year old male

4/11/19: Disorderly Conduct Due to Alcohol – Misdemeanor near 1200 block of First Street

67 year old female

Get breaking Coronado news in your inbox >> SUBSCRIBE

Avatar
Andres is a student at Coronado High School. He was a part of the KCMS Broadcast Journalism program in middle school, giving him experience in the fields of both filmmaking and news coverage. Now writing for the high school newspaper and The Coronado Times, Andres aspires to become a writer in the future and will study philosophy and creative writing after he graduates. Have news to share? Send tips, story ideas or letters to the editor to: manager@coronadotimes.com