Cops and Robbers: Three Arrested for Possession (4/13/18-4/17/18)

Thanks to the Coronado Police Department for providing The Coronado Times with the below information (partial list):

Crimes:

4/16/18: Report of Domestic of Violence at Unknown Location

Subject called 9-1-1 while he and his wife got involved in a verbal argument.

-Advertisement-

4/15/18: Grand Theft near 1500 block of Orange Avenue

Unknown suspect took victim’s bicycle off the rack on the rear of his vehicle. The total approximate loss was $4786.

4/14/18: Grand Theft Property near 800 block of C Avenue

Unknown suspect entered the courtyard of the location, cut a bicycle cable lock, and fled with the bicycle in an unknown direction. The total loss is $950.

Arrests:

4/17/18: Shoplifting – Misdemeanor near 800 block of Orange Avenue
46 year old male

4/16/18: Possession of Narcotic Controlled Substance – Misdemeanor near 400 block of H Avenue
42 year old female

50 year old male

4/16/18: Possession of Controlled Substance – Misdemeanor near 700 block of Orange Avenue
42 year old female

4/15/18: Driving Under the Influence of Alcohol Causing Bodily Injury – Felony near 2000 block of Silver Strand Boulevard
32 year old female

4/14/18: Driving Under the Influence of Alcohol – Misdemeanor near 300 block of Orange Avenue
80 year old male

4/13/18: Disorderly Conduct Due to Drugs – Misdemeanor near 200 block of A Avenue
29 year old female

Get breaking Coronado news in your inbox >> SUBSCRIBE

Andres is a student at Coronado High School. He was a part of the KCMS Broadcast Journalism program in middle school, giving him experience in the fields of both filmmaking and news coverage. Now writing for the high school newspaper and The Coronado Times, Andres aspires to become a writer in the future and will study philosophy and creative writing after he graduates. Have news to share? Send tips, story ideas or letters to the editor to: manager@coronadotimes.com