It was hard to estimate the throngs of trick-or-treaters that descended upon Margarita Avenue last night. One resident said they gave out over a thousand pieces of candy in just a few hours. As the title of this post exclaims, some homes confirmed every kid’s fantasy: full-sized FREE candy bars do appear once a year on Halloween and especially on Margarita!
Here are just a few of the highlights from Margarita – the ‘sweetest’ place on the island to enjoy Halloween:
- Star Wars themed laser show across three properties (un-be-liev-able!)
- Showing of “Thriller” on garage door
- A bone yard full of real bones
- A photo booth for trick-or-treaters to capture the moment with their buddies
- Showing of “The Shining” on big screen TV
- Haunted patio maze complete with real chainsaw
- Real people dressed as scary fake people in chairs
- Tons of candy given out by generous residents of ‘magical’ Margarita
Click the arrows to scroll through photos in the gallery:
Margarita Avenue, you came through again! Thanks for making this a great Halloween and we’ll see you again next year.