Looking for tips to qualify for your jumbo loan? In this article, we will outline crucial tips for AZ and CA owner occupied and investment property jumbo loans. Our Team of Jumbo Loan Experts is here for you from start to finish. It is so important to have personal mortgage advisors that will guide you throughout this grueling and complicated mortgage loan process. We will make it EZ for you! On the spot advice and assistance. We feature dozens of unique Jumbo Loan Programs for your luxury properties! We always price out with all of them to ensure you are being presented with the very best pricing.
Are you Interested in learning about our All New Jumbo Loans?
Valor Lending Group even has 10% Down Arizona and California Jumbos available up to Two Million Dollars including a few options with NO mortgage insurance.
Valor Lending Group can provide jumbo loan financing for primary residence, second homes or investment properties.
Jumbo loans for your luxury properties in AZ and CA
We have helped thousands of Californians and real estate investors nationwide. We are excited to announce we are now serving all of Arizona. There is no question too big or too small that we won’t be able to help you with. We pride ourselves on our top-notch communication skills to tackle any situation that comes our way. Reach out to us today, and one of our loan officers will get back to you ASAP with advice you can trust.
We have the Arizona and California New Latest 10% Down Valor Jumbo Loans!
Tips to qualify for your jumbo loans:
This is a full document, tax return loan. If for any reason you don’t qualify for this program, we have many more options and we will tailor a funding solution to your specific scenario.
- These programs typically require a 45% or less DTI (debt to income ratio) and even as low as 35% on our 10% down jumbo’s
- Credit scores are typically 700+ to qualify but we get exceptions on occasion, so run it past us.
- Valor’s Jumbo Loans generally require 20-35% down for best pricing however, we do offer the 10% down jumbo up to $2M
- Self-employed borrowers require that we average 2 years AGI on your tax returns
- We fund Jumbo Loans up to $30,000,000 but the LTV (loan to value) is reduced for larger loans
- We will source all deposits for the past 2 months, so be sure that you do not deposit over $2,000 in cash per month and that your funds are seasoned in the account as required by the specific program (usually 2 months)
- We will use your 2 years most recent tax returns, W-2’s, and 30 days most recent pay stubs for the income documentation
The time is now to trust Valor Lending Group with your future dreams, so don’t wait, let us get started on a scenario for you TODAY!
What is a Jumbo Loan?
A Jumbo Loan is a full document, conventional home loan that surpasses the conforming lending limits of Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae within your specific county. 2022 limit is $987,500 for an SFR in San Diego County.
Valor Lending Group has several full document financing solutions for purchase, refinance, and cash out Jumbo Loans, we have options that allow you to secure and maintain the luxury property of your dreams.
Why Use Jumbo Loans?
- When buying or refinancing a luxury property that exceeds your county’s loan limits (typically over $1M in CA)
- To avoid high cost stated income and hard money loans
- Home prices keep rising so more and more jumbos are needed for the community
Traditional mortgage lenders require tax returns, W-2s, and paycheck stubs to determine monthly income. For salaried and hourly borrowers, the lenders look at gross income for qualifying purposes. But for self-employed borrowers, traditional mortgage lenders look at net income, the adjusted gross income showing on tax returns. The qualifying income is viewed in conjunction with all debts, and a debt-to-income (“DTI”) ratio is calculated. Traditional mortgage lenders would be required to have a DTI of no more that 43%, however, at Valor Lending Group our funding sources typically allow up to 50% DTI and a lower credit score and down payment requirement.
How Do You Qualify for A Jumbo Loan?
You qualify for a Jumbo Loan in the same way as a conventional or high balance loan, with full documentation, such as two years tax returns, W2s, most recent pay stubs, etc.
Valor 10% Down All New Jumbo Loan Programs | Highlights:
- Up to 90% Max LTV | As low as 10% down jumbo loans (Up to$2M)
- 90% Max LTV | As Low as 10% Down!
- Gift funds are allowed
- 40-year fixed term with IO options available in many cases
- Max Loan Up to $30MM!! (Most lenders cap at $2M-$3M)
- Flexible Guidelines
- 15-, 20-, 25- & 30-Year Fixed Interest Rates, and ARM’s for lowest rates
- Non-occupant co-borrower + Gift Funds
- Interest-Only with 680 + Fico
- 80% LTV cash out (Up to $1.5M)
- 4-year seasoning – short sales + bankruptcy
- 3-years seasoning – foreclosure
- Valor boasts the very best communication, service, rates and performance in the industry
- Valor ensures the very best pricing by shopping with many direct lenders, so you don’t have to!!
Call (619) 344-2640 or email [email protected]
Valor Lending Group can also fund your fast-hard money jumbo loan up to $25M in as little as 7 days often without an appraisal.
Please do not hesitate to call on us for any and all scenarios.
We look forward to an opportunity to demonstrate our prompt and professional handling of your loan.
VALOR LENDING GROUP OFFERS EVERY MORTGAGE LOAN IN THE BOOK!
If you would like to discuss more details on qualification and requirements, we are available to answer any questions you may have.
Recap of our Loan Products:
- Hard Money Bridge Loans (20% down / minimal documentation) Typically Fund in 7-10 days.
- Stated Income Loans (Great for business owners and self-employed) No tax returns!
- 100% financing is available (we can cross collateralize other properties if there is enough equity)
- Valor VA Home Loan 100% financing up to $1.5M
- Investor Cash Flow Loan – No tax returns or DTI calculation! Based on subject property cash flow
- Flipper & Rehab Loans (Flip a property with one of our many options)
- 2nd Position Loans up to $5mm
- Raw Land & Lot Loans
- Ground up Construction for spec homes, custom homes and commercial ground up.
- Farms, Vineyards, Ranches and Agricultural Properties (25-30% down)
- 10% down Jumbo’s with NO MI up to $2M
- Manufactured Housing / Mobile Homes (20% down / 600+ credit score)
- Acreage Properties
- Commercial Loans up to $500M
- 3% & 5% down Conventional Loans – LPMI (Lender paid mortgage insurance)
- Foreign Nationals Loans (no social security or residency required)
We also offer:
- 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 Year Fixed, Conventional Conforming Loans
- High Balance Conforming aka Super Conforming
- Jumbo’s to $20M / Super low rates! / 10% down Jumbo to $2M
- FHA, USDA
- Reverse mortgages up to $3M Value
- Refinance including Cash Out
We look forward to the opportunity to serve you!
**Rates and terms subject to change without notice**
For the most up to date mortgage news visit: Mortgage News Daily
Check out our Google Reviews