Cops and Robbers: Homes Burglarized, Bike Thefts, Vehicle Break-in (11/26/18-12/4/18)

Thanks to the Coronado Police Department for providing The Coronado Times with the below information (partial list):

Crimes:

12/3/18: Report of Domestic Violence near 300 block of Orange Avenue

Subjects were engaged in a verbal argument, although no physical altercation ensued and no one sustained any injuries.

12/1/18-12/3/18: Burglary of the First Degree near 1700 block of Avenida Del Mundo

Unknown suspect entered a residential dwelling through unknown means and stole a bottle of perfume valued at $130.

11/30/18-12/1/18: Burglary of the First Degree near 700 block of Adella Avenue

Victim reported his home burglarized by an unknown suspect. Items reported stolen were his son’s mountain bike, helmet, and combination lock, which total to a loss value of $375.

11/27/18-11/28/18: Petty Theft near 600 block of D Avenue

Unknown suspect stole the victim’s bicycle from the bike racks at the location. The item, valued at $450, was later recovered at the intersection of 6th Street and I Avenue

11/26/18: Burglary of the Second Degree near 200 block of B Avenue

Unknown suspect defeated the security of the victim’s locked vehicle and stole the victim’s sunglasses, wallet, and keys. The total loss was approximately $970.

Arrests:

12/4/18: Grand Theft Property – Felony near 1500 block of Maria Place

34 year old male

12/3/18: Driving Under the Influence of Alcohol – Misdemeanor near 4000 block of Coronado Bay Road

30 year old male

Get breaking Coronado news in your inbox >> SUBSCRIBE

Avatar
Andres is a student at Coronado High School. He was a part of the KCMS Broadcast Journalism program in middle school, giving him experience in the fields of both filmmaking and news coverage. Now writing for the high school newspaper and The Coronado Times, Andres aspires to become a writer in the future and will study philosophy and creative writing after he graduates. Have news to share? Send tips, story ideas or letters to the editor to: manager@coronadotimes.com