Cops and Robbers: Alcohol Stolen from Drug Store, Five DUI Arrests (4/4/18-4/13/18)

Thanks to the City of Coronado Police Department for providing The Coronado Times with the below information (partial list):

Crimes:

4/11/18: Petty Theft near 900 block of Orange Avenue

Unknown suspect took fifteen bottles of alcohol from Walgreens. The total approximated loss is $540.84.

-Advertisement-

4/9/18: Petty Theft near 1500 block of Orange Avenue

Unknown suspect stole victim’s bicycle, which was locked to a bicycle in front of the location. The estimated loss is $400.

4/8/18-4/9/18: Petty Theft near 1500 block of First Street

Unknown suspect stole a locked bicycle from the stairs in front of the location. The value of the bicycle is $340.

4/6/18: Petty Theft near 600 block of D Avenue

Bicycle was stolen from the fence surrounding the location. Victim was not able to identify any suspects and valued the stolen bicycle at $940.

4/6/18: Petty Theft near 500 block of First Street

Unknown suspect stole four unattended packages from the doorstep of the location. The contents of all the packages are unknown at this time. Victim estimated the total loss at approximately $499.

4/5/18-4/6/18: Petty Theft near 1400 block of Second Street

Unknown suspect cut a bicycle cable lock and removed a bicycle from the bicycle rack at the location.The total loss is approximately $500.

Arrests:

4/13/18: Driving Under the Influence of Alcohol – Misdemeanor near 800 block of Third Street

22 year old female

4/12/18: Driving Under the Influence of Alcohol – Misdemeanor near 300 block of Pomona Avenue

26 year old male

4/10/18: Driving Under the Influence of Alcohol and Drugs – Misdemeanor near 1300 block of Tenth Street

20 year old male

4/10/18: Possession of Controlled Substance – Misdemeanor near 500 block of Orange Avenue

48 year old male

4/10/18: Disorderly Conduct Due to Drugs – Misdemeanor near 900 block of Orange Avenue

22 year old male

4/7/18: Driving Under the Influence of Alcohol – Misdemeanor near 1100 block of Fourth Street

24 year old female

4/6/18: Possession of Controlled Substance – Misdemeanor near 800 block of Orange Avenue

45 year old male

4/6/18: Driving Under the Influence of Alcohol – Misdemeanor near 900 block of Palm Avenue

42 year old female

4/5/18: Possession of Narcotic Controlled Substance – Misdemeanor near 100 block of A Avenue

48 year old female

4/4/18: Vandalism – Felony near 900 block of Orange Avenue

14 year old female

Get breaking Coronado news in your inbox >> SUBSCRIBE

Andres is a student at Coronado High School. He was a part of the KCMS Broadcast Journalism program in middle school, giving him experience in the fields of both filmmaking and news coverage. Now writing for the high school newspaper and The Coronado Times, Andres aspires to become a writer in the future and will study philosophy and creative writing after he graduates. Have news to share? Send tips, story ideas or letters to the editor to: manager@coronadotimes.com