New Gift Drop-Off Location: Douglas Elliman Real Estate
Once again Santa Claus will make his traditional visit to Coronado homes on Christmas Eve, Tuesday, December 24 from 5:00 PM to approximately 7:30 PM to deliver presents to local girls and boys.
In years past, gifts have been dropped off at the Fire Department. However, because the Fire Department no longer has enough space or personnel to handle the large quantity of gifts, a change had to be made: this year, gifts should be dropped off at Douglas Elliman Real Estate, 1033 B Avenue, Suite 303.
Assisted by members of the Rotary Club of Coronado, Jolly Old St. Nicholas asks parents, grandparents and guardians to drop off their presents at Douglas Elliman Real Estate, 1033 B Avenue, Suite 303, between Monday, December 9 and Friday, December 20 during the hours of 9 AM to 4 PM, Monday through Friday. You can park in a special spot in the building’s garage (the garage entrance is next to the Post Office on Ynez Pl.), or on the street. Take the elevator up to the 3rd floor.
All presents must be giftwrapped and have labeling with the child’s name, phone number and address. Should a child’s address be unusual or hard to find, Santa would appreciate your help with directions. Due to the popularity of this program and the shortage of space in Santa’s Workshop, Santa has added the following instructions for this year:
- Drop-off location: Douglas Elliman Real Estate, 1033 B Avenue, Suite 303
- One gift per child; dimensions and weight limits: up to 2’ X 2’ X 2’ and 20 lbs.
- Due to his busy delivery schedule, Santa prefers to avoid visiting BIG parties of kids at one home address
- Drop-off: 12/9 – 12/13, or 12/16 – 12/20, Monday-Friday, 9 AM to 4 PM
- Drop-off deadline: Friday, December 20 by 4 PM as Santa needs time to finalize his delivery plans with Rudolph and the other reindeer
- FYI – we are also accepting new, unwrapped toys for this year’s Toys for Tots campaign at this location
For more information please contact Tiffany Lektorich of Douglas Elliman Real Estate at 619-616-6004, or Ray Karno of Coronado Rotary Santa Program at 619-841-1166.