You’re invited to a neighborhood meeting with Mayor Richard Bailey!
Mayor Bailey is participating in neighborhood meetings during the month of September. Each meeting will include a 30-minute update on the city’s finances and recent initiatives; including the state’s proposed increase in housing units and the Port Master Plan Update. The presentation will be followed by a question and answer session for approximately 30-minutes.
The neighborhood meetings will take place at 6pm at the following locations and dates:
- Sept 4, Coronado Cays HOA
- Sept 5, Coronado Shores Club Room
- Sept 10, Be Polished 1132 1st St
- Sept 12, 836 H Ave
- Sept 16, 235 F Ave
- Sept 18, Winn Room at Coronado Library
- Sept 19, Coronado Baptist Church 111 Orange Ave
- Sept 25, Bahama Bend Clubhouse
- Sept 26, 432 Glorietta Blvd
- Sept 30, 854 I Ave
Due to limited space, RSVP is required for all neighborhood meetings except for the Sept 18 meeting at the Winn Room in the Coronado Library.
Please RSVP to email@example.com with name of attendees and the neighborhood meeting you will be attending.
Mayor, City of Coronado