The San Diego County Regional Airport Authority is seeking public input on a Notice of Preparation (NOP) and Initial Study (IS) for a Draft Environmental Impact Report (EIR) for the Airport Land Use Compatibility Plan (ALUCP) proposed for Naval Air Station North Island (NASNI), located in the City of Coronado.
This marks a 30-day review public review and comment period slated to close on May 22, 2019 at 5 p.m. The NOP/IS is available online at www.san.org/nasni and hard copies can be viewed at these locations:
- Airport Authority Administration Building (former Commuter Terminal) at San Diego International Airport, 3225 North Harbor Drive, 3rd Floor, San Diego, CA 92101, during the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday
- San Diego Central Library, 330 Park Boulevard, San Diego, CA 92101
- Coronado Public Library, 640 Orange Avenue, Coronado, CA 92118
- Campo-Morena Village Branch Library, 31356 Highway 94, Campo, CA 91906
- Bonita-Sunnyside Branch Library, 4375 Bonita Rd, Bonita, CA 91902
- Paradise Hills Public Library, 5922 Rancho Hills Dr, San Diego, CA 92139
- Lincoln Acres Branch Library, 2725 Granger Ave., National City, CA 91950
- South Chula Vista Library, 389 Orange Ave, Chula Vista, CA 91911
Comments can also be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org, via mail (SDCRAA, P.O. Box 82776, San Diego, CA 92138-2776) or hand delivered to the Airport Authority Administration Building.
The Airport Authority will host a public scoping meeting to provide an overview of the project and the environmental review process. Details are below.
Public Scoping Meeting
May 6, 2019, 4 – 7 p.m.
Coronado Public Library Winn Room
640 Orange Ave.
Coronado, CA 92118
Presentations at the scoping meeting will be given at 4 p.m. and again at 6 p.m. Attendees can provide oral and written comments on the scope and content of the EIR.