Cops and Robbers: Three Arrests for DUIs (10/1/17-10/12/17)

Thanks to the City of Coronado Police Department for providing The Coronado Times with the below information (partial list):

Crimes

10/8/17-10/9/17: Grand Theft Property near 1600 block of Glorietta Boulevard

Unknown suspects entered the ground level carport at the location and stole two locked bicycles. The combined value of the bicycles is $1,449.98. The suspects fled in an unknown direction.

10/5/17: Fraudulent Use of Access Card or Account Information near 400 block of Ocean Boulevard

Unknown suspect used victim’s Chase Sapphire credit card account to make a fraudulent online purchase for a laptop computer. The value of the computer was $2,158.92.

10/1/17: Fraudulent Use of Access Card or Account Information near 1700 block of Avenida Del Mundo

Suspect was a guest in the victim’s house. Victim’s wallet went missing and her credit cards and debit card started to get used at various stores around the South County area. Victim estimated the loss between $1000 and $3000.

Arrests

10/12/17: Driving Under the Influence of Alcohol – Misdemeanor near 5500 block of Silver Strand Boulevard
23 year old male

10/11/17: Outside of Warrant – Misdemeanor near 1800 block of Silver Strand Boulevard
54 year old male

10/9/17: Driving Under the Influence Alcohol – Misdemeanor near 1500 block of Orange Avenue
22 year old male

10/8/17: Driving Under the Influence of Alcohol – Misdemeanor near 1000 block of Fourth Street
27 year old male

Get breaking Coronado news in your inbox >> SUBSCRIBE
SHARE

Andres is a student at Coronado High School. He was a part of the KCMS Broadcast Journalism program in middle school, giving him experience in the fields of both filmmaking and news coverage. Now writing for the high school newspaper and The Coronado Times, Andres aspires to become a writer in the future and will study philosophy and creative writing after he graduates. Have news to share? Send tips, story ideas or letters to the editor to: manager@coronadotimes.com