Sunday, August 9, 2020

Police Blotter: Petty Thieves Steal Holiday Packages (Dec. 2 – Dec. 6)

Police Station CoronadoThanks to the City of Coronado Police Department for providing The Coronado Times with the below information (partial list):

CRIMES

12/6/2016: Grand Theft near 700 block of D Avenue
Unknown suspect took victim’s locked bicycle.

- Advertisement -

12/6/2016: Petty Theft near 500 block of C Avenue
Two unidentified males stole victim’s package from door step.

12/4/2016: Petty Theft near 1300 block of Orange Avenue
Victim left her backpack unattended, when she returned, the bag was missing.

- Advertisement -

12/2/2016: Petty Theft near 1500 block of Orange Avenue
Victim left wallet in an uber vehicle, upon return, victim realized the cash was missing.

ARRESTS

12/5/2016: Grand Theft Property- Felon near 1400 block of 1st Street
46 year old Hispanic male

The Coronado Crime Blotter is published weekly by The Coronado Times

-----
Do You Value The Coronado Times?
Become a Paid Supporter

Keep it civil. Comments may be removed or closed if they violate Terms of Service.

Avatar
Grace Sylvester
Grace is currently a senior at Coronado High School, she has moved to and from Coronado several times due to her mother being a captain in the Navy. Grace is currently enrolled in the CoSA musical theatre conservatory. the head photographer for the school newspaper, and works as a hostess at Clayton's Coffee Shop.Grace plans on majoring in Vocal Performance and Journalism when she attends university, and hopefully will become an Investigative Journalist for a well known news system.Have news to share? Send tips, story ideas or letters to the editor to: manager@ecoronado.com

LETTERS TO THE EDITOR

Action Plan on Racism vs Insulated and Isolated White Community

Submitted by Pam WilsonCoronado Unified intends to present its Action Plan on Racism at their August 13 board meeting. This plan is in response...

Money Shamefully Spent

Submitted by Barry AustinAm I the only one to feel outraged that the Mayor and Council, under cover of restricted public involvement, gave away...

More Questions Than Answers

Submitted by Carolyn RogersonThere are days when I cannot believe the vitriol to be read on the pages of Coronado publications or online. I...

Tim Rohan Announces Candidacy for City Council

Submitted by Tim RohanEvents of the past few weeks have spurred me into action. I see a Council that is out of touch with...

NEW STORIES

Jack and Grace Creatively Raise Funds for CSF During Pandemic

Coronado kids Jack and Grace Elardo began their business Jack and Grace's Pop-Up Stand four years ago when they were in 3rd and 4th...

Local Voices: Coronado Picture-Perfect from the Outside; Not Always So Pretty for a Person of Color

Esme Ronis knew that she was different from the rest of her family. Born in La Paz, Mexico, and adopted by a white family,...

Sue Tushingham McNary (1937-2020)

Sue Tushingham McNary, an internationally renowned artist, mother, mother-in-law, grandmother, great grandmother, and loyal friend, passed away peacefully on Monday morning, August 3, 2020,...

Grand Caribe Shoreline Park Temporarily Closed by Port of San Diego

Prioritizing public health, and in alignment with COVID-19 State and County public health orders, Grand Caribe Shoreline Park in the Coronado Cays will be...