Take in a gorgeous summer sunset on San Diego Bay with a gentle sea breeze and drink in hand. Locals and tourists alike can cruise in style aboard Flagship’s stunning 82-foot yacht, Quiet Heart, with open-air deck, luxurious furnishings, and incredible waterfront views.
The two-hour cruise includes boarding champagne and light hors d’oeuvres, with local craft beer, wine and specialty cocktails available for purchase. Cruise past iconic San Diego landmarks, alongside military vessels and under the Coronado Bay Bridge in an ever-changing panorama of scenic waterfront photo opportunities. It’s a sunset view unlike any other in San Diego.
Spirits at Sunset runs Friday and Saturday evenings through Labor Day weekend.
Cruise: 6:00pm – 8:00pm
Departs: 990 North Harbor Drive, San Diego, CA
SPIRITS AT SUNSET MENU
- Spinach Artichoke Crab Dip – Served with sliced sour dough bread and crispy flatbreads
- Chipotle Hummus – with soft pita bread
- Local California Cheese Board – with assorted fresh and dried fruits and nuts
- House Pickled Vegetable Display – including locally sourced carrots, baby radishes, red onions, mushroom caps, asparagus and beets
- Caprese Bites – basil marinated fresh mozzarella with grape tomato and balsamic glaze
- Shrimp and Fennel Salad – Served in phyllo cups
- Chicken and Waffles – With maple chili brown butter
- Mini Beef Empanadas – With cilantro lime sour cream
- Tart Lemon Bars
- Chocolate Decadence brownies