Friday, November 27, 2020

Police Blotter: Unlocked (& Locked) Bicycles Stolen (Nov. 20-Nov. 30)

2076-POLICEPICTURE2Thanks to the City of Coronado Police Department for providing The Coronado Times with the below information (partial list):

CRIMES

11/30/2016: Petty Theft near 1500 block of Orange Avenue
Unknown suspect(s) stole victim’s unlocked bicycle.

- Advertisement -

11/29/2016: Petty Theft near 800 block of D Avenue
Unknown suspect(s) entered unlocked garage and took unlocked bicycle.

11/28/2016: Petty Theft near 900 block of Orange Avenue
Unknown suspect(s) stole victim’s locked bicycle with unknown tools.

11/28/2016: Petty Theft near 600 block of D Avenue
Unknown suspect(s) stole victim’s locked bicycle.

11/28/2016: Second Degree Burglary near 1500 block of Glorietta Boulevard
Unknown suspect(s) burglarize local tennis shop by stealing 25 to 30 rackets as well as the cash box.

11/25/2016: Malicious Mischief near 1300 block of Orange Avenue
Unknown suspect(s) wrote on Coronado Recycling Bins, $950 in damages.

11/21/2016: Vandalism near 400 block of Kingston South Circle
Unlocked vehicle was vandalized overnight.

11/21/2016: Petty Theft near 800 block of I Avenue

11/21/2016: Petty Theft near 600 block of 6th Street

11/20/2016: Grand Theft near 500 block of H Avenue
After a false business transaction, funds were removed from victim’s Chase bank account.

ARRESTS

11/30/2016: Receive Known Stolen Property- Felony near 500 block of Grossemont Drive, La Mesa, CA
30 year old white male

11/30/2016: Drunk in Protective Custody- Misdemeanor near 200 block of Prospect Place
32 year old white male

11/28/2016: Outside of Warrant- Misdemeanor near 1900 block Silver Strand Boulevard
31 year old white female

11/27/2016: Disorderly Conduct due to Alcohol- Misdemeanor near 800 block of Tolita Avenue
27 year old Hispanic male

11/25/2016: Drunk in Protective Custody- Misdemeanor near 900 block of Orange Avenue
28 year old Hispanic male

11/24/2016: Disorderly Conduct due to Alcohol- Misdemeanor near 800 block of Orange Avenue
29 year old white male

The Coronado Crime Blotter is published weekly by The Coronado Times

Support Coronado Journalism

Your support will help to expand coverage of the issues, people and events happening in our Coronado community. Local news matters!
Support The Coronado Times

Keep it civil. Comments may be removed or closed if they violate Terms of Service.

Avatar
Grace Sylvester
Grace is currently a senior at Coronado High School, she has moved to and from Coronado several times due to her mother being a captain in the Navy. Grace is currently enrolled in the CoSA musical theatre conservatory. the head photographer for the school newspaper, and works as a hostess at Clayton's Coffee Shop.Grace plans on majoring in Vocal Performance and Journalism when she attends university, and hopefully will become an Investigative Journalist for a well known news system.Have news to share? Send tips, story ideas or letters to the editor to: manager@ecoronado.com

LETTERS TO THE EDITOR

Election Integrity

Submitted by Frank CorahIt is vitally important in this contentious Presidential election that the American people, regardless of their political persuasion, trust the election...

Fate of The Ferry Landing Marketplace at Risk

Submitted by Marilyn FieldBad news for those who appreciate the quirky charms of The Ferry Landing Marketplace buildings: their fate is hanging in the...

This Isn’t Coronado

Submitted by Carolyn RogersonRecently Coronado has been in local news and national social media for a sad, shocking reason. Those who would not like...

Nick Kato for CUSD School Board 2020: Video Interviews

Submitted by Nick KatoHello Coronado! I’ve collected the various video interviews I’ve done with notable and well-respected members of the community. I’ve been so...

NEW STORIES

Mel Moore (1929-2020)

He served his country proudly in Korea and Vietnam as a pilot in the US Navy. In 1967, at the age of 38, Captain...

Health Officials Urge You to Keep Holiday Celebrations Small, Short and Safe

Given the surge in San Diego County cases and hospitalizations due to COVID-19, County health officials are urging San Diegans to keep Thanksgiving and...

Giving Thanks by Giving Back – Thanksgiving Meals to the Monarch School (video)

They are giving thanks by giving back… Coronadoans are providing 600 Thanksgiving meals today across the bridge to the kids of the Monarch School,...

Council Covers Parker Pump Station, Winn Room Upgrade, and Port Master Plan and More

The City Council meeting on November 17 started out on a positive virtual note with winners from the City of Coronado Recreation and Golf...

Honoring Our Veterans: Coronado Middle School Virtually Celebrates Take a Vet to School Day

Veterans Day originated from Armistice Day, which commemorated the end of World War I on November 11, 1918. It was proclaimed a federal holiday...