Retail Sales Associate at Fair Trade Decor
Compensation: Based on Experience
Employment type: part-time
Fair Trade Décor is seeking a part-time Sales Associate. We are looking for a team player who is dynamic, well-spoken and enjoys working with customers. Candidates must be able to commit to retail hours including weekends and evenings. We are members of the Fair Trade Federation providing a retail outlet for beautiful, handmade products from around the world.
• Welcomes customers by greeting them, offering them assistance, and sharing fair trade principles.
• Directs customers by escorting them to racks and counters and suggesting items.
• Documents special requests and contact information from customers.
• Processes payments by totaling purchases, processing cash, gift certificates and credit cards.
• Keeps clientele informed by highlighting new products, and upcoming store events.
• Closes store as needed, including responsibility for cash drawer, cleaning, and organizing store.
• Replenishes product inventory throughout the store.
• Assists in store events.
• Supports store management by completing other retail tasks as requested.
Excellent Customer Service Skills, Verbal Communication Skills, People Skills, Experience in Sales, Register and Cash Handling Experience, Energetic and Dependable.
Ability to lift 25lbs.
Must have open availability to work weekends and evenings
Interested candidates should email firstname.lastname@example.org.