To feature your event, view our promotional options.
- This event has passed.
Youth PE Yoga with CFC (Zoom)
June 10 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Youth PE YOGA Opportunity,
CFC would like to offer youth an opportunity to do one hour of yoga each week for their PE hour with a live Yoga Instructor, Mary Farley.
Wednesdays @ 1pm beginning 4.8.2020
Suggested Equipment: Wear comfortable clothes, if you have a yoga mat at home great! If not just use a towel, blanket, or whatever works! Have water handy to stay hydrated.
: You don’t have to be flexible just willing to try it!
BENEFITS of YOGA (to name JUST a few…)
· Builds Self-Esteem
· Relieves Stress
· Develops Focus
· Increases Flexibility
· Helps improve posture, balance & strength
· Tones Muscles· Can prevent injury (great cross conditioning for other sports!)
What will we DO!
1. CONNECT – We begin with a greeting and reminder that every day is different, so be patient with how your body feels today.
2. MOVE – We will learn & practice active yoga postures, safely with proper alignment – using music and making it FUN and different each time!
3. RELAX – Allow time to unwind and relax – a favorite and key part of each class.
“Yoga is not just mediating and stretching, it also strengthens you both physically and emotionally. Also you can do yoga to any music!”
“Yoga is AWESOME and I am more flexible than I thought!”
“Yoga is FUN”
“I have noticed that after yoga I feel well rested and have a lot more energy, I CAN FOCUS!”